Sep 14, 2021
Living an authentic life, recovering from addiction, and having
a life that is centered around recovery and self-love is beyond
possible for anyone.
In this episode, I’m pleased to have my friend, Melissa Kreutz
on the podcast to give you encouragement and inspiration to seek
recovery from addiction.
If Melissa can get sober and enjoy life after addiction, anyone
can, including you.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Melissa’s story on addiction and sobriety
- Ways to start your journey to sobriety and stay
- How to overcome self-harm and self-hate to find
- Why you need to step out of yourself and learn
from other people’s journeys
- The importance of changing your mindset in your
- Reasons why getting sober makes your life
better by change your priorities.
- What is addiction and how the meaning is
- How to beat fear and stigma after coming out of
- Tips on taking care of your kids when their
struggling with addiction
- The importance of building connections with a
community and people who share in your problem.
- Why your recovery story matters in helping
others out of addiction
- What is Self-love and how to attain
To read this episodes full show notes, click here.
Find Melissa here:
We Are The Stigma
Melissa's story on We Are the Stigma
Reach out to Lori here: