Sep 21, 2021
Aging is a mindset and a vitality store that bring so many
connotations and expectations around numbers that do not have to be
a part of your experience.
In this episode, I’m joined by Coach Joe Oniwor for the second
Coach Joe is the founder of JOC VIP academy, ACE-Certified
Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist. Joe is also a
retired avid athlete and a pro arena football player who has been
in the fitness industry for 28 years.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to find happiness and gratitude during sobriety
- The importance of exercise and good nutrition in sobriety
- How to change your mindset and achieve the
- Ways to find your true worth and realize it in life
- The benefits of reframing your expectations and opening
up to both adversity and opportunities
- The victory that comes with letting go of everything you
- How to bridge the gap between self-worth, progress and
- Why you should stop hiding emotions and the safest
mechanisms of filtering them out.
- Reframing your expectations and transforming yourself to
live the life you desire
- Why building consistency in your routine is essential in
achieving your higher health and fitness goals.
- The power of declaration and permitting yourself to get
where you want to be in life
- The best workout routines for full-body fitness and
- Post-workout nutrition-what to eat after workouts
- The best mindful tools for reducing stress and
- Joe's favorite journal prompt
You can view full show notes for this episode here.
Find Coach Joe here:
To find Lori: