Aug 11, 2020
Episode 129 with my guest Len Jefferson-Springer, Restorative
Eating and Certified Holistic Health Coach.
I love Len’s perspective on food
and eating and making a plan that works for you. I know you will
find comfort in this conversation. There are no rules - it’s
what you want - isn’t that refreshing?! Taking the pressure off of
dieting and depriving yourself.
- How Len got started in her
- Getting in and out of the
kitchen to support your overall wellness.
- How to get started meal
- Working on yourself without
avoiding what you want.
- Society and food and wellness
and why it’s unrealistic.
- The levels of meal prepping and
how to make it work for you.
- How to change your thoughts to
eat what you like and how you like to eat.
- Managing different lifestyles
in your home and how to eat for you - not them.
- Using your freezer to save you
money and time.
- How to bypass food
- Creating a personal ritual that
makes you feel.
- Grocery shopping once a week
and what to look for in your food that makes it REAL
- How much Len spends on
groceries every month in California.
To find Len:
I am Len's Kitchen
To find Lori:
To schedule a
Private Session with Lori
Say hello to
Lori on Instagram