Oct 12, 2021
Are you ready to get pumped up?
I recorded this episode for you after a treadmill session with
myself where I was heavily inspired by Lizzo and her song Good as
Hell. She says, "Boss UP and Change Your Life, and I took that
lyric to heart in the song.
I have spent a couple of months feeling down about something out
of my control and decided I needed a kick in my bootie, and maybe
you do too.
In this episode, I talk about:
- What I've been "wallowing" in lately
- Life begins when you get out of your comfort zone
- Delay gratification for a higher goal
- The secret to a faster change is taking the road that is less
- How fear deters you from success
- How to get results is by doing something consistently
- Do not compare yourself with others; we are all in different
- Rejoice in your little progress; baby steps are still
I'm talking about "bossing up" when things are out of your
control, and you spend too much time trying to control your
If you are suffering from depression, illness or grieving,
please know that you need time to heal and recover. I understand
how you feel. Please take care of yourself.
To read this episode's show notes, please
DO YOU WANT TO STAY IN TOUCH?
Join Lori's email
community to receive inspiration and tips on how to find joy +
confidence living alcohol-free later in life. Click here
to join the
Are you interested in
working closely to quit drinking for good?
complimentary discovery session to learn more about how private
sobriety coaching can help you find joy and confidence in