Dec 1, 2020
Say Yes to Forgiveness with Claire Lautier
Claire is a Speaker, teacher,
author and spiritual coach who is bringing hope and comfort to the
Claire spent 20 years as a
Professional Actress and even though she loved acting, she longed
for something more.
Claire shares her story of how a
bad case of frozen shoulder led her back to her love of Kundalini
Yoga and into a spiritual journey that changed her life.
Claire will help guide you
towards deciding to forgive yourself, and let go of any past
feelings of punishment.
- Transitioning from a career in
acting and as a singer for 25 years
- Going through a phase of
bitterness that she thought she should be further along
- Becoming invisible in the
industry and feeling like things were against her
- How she felt about herself was
tied up in how her career was going
- How a case of frozen shoulder
led her to going back to Kundalini Yoga
- Coming out of Victim
- How to be a creator and focus
on what you want most vs. what you don’t want
- The fear of becoming
- Connecting to the source of
- Take One Step and the Universe
Takes 100 Steps Towards Us
- How to believe in yourself even
when you don’t
- How the Universe Takes Care of
- Surrender, Openness,
- The steps you need to take to
- How to schedule out your fear
and your panic
Click here to learn more about Claire
and join her email community.
To list to The Grace Space
podcast, click here.
Click here to join Elevate
group coaching for women over 40 with Lori.